Friday, August 28, 2009

A day late, true, but with extras!

Like, oh, KAUNI!

Kauni backstock

It just came in this afternoon. We're excited, you can tell. See? If I had managed to blog yesterday, you blog-readers out there wouldn't have known we had Kauni back in stock until next Tuesday.

In further stock updates, we tweeted yesterday that Tosh Sock is back in stock (look at all those pretty colors together!). If you've been coveting one (or more) of the colors that literally ran out of the store earlier this summer, I'd grab some soon if I was you. Personally, I am contemplating enhancing my stash with a skein in "Wash".

And, while we're on the subject of Madelinetosh, I'm going to try and make this next photo less of a non sequitor:

Madelinetosh Merino

In lieu of actual customer and staff project photos (c'mon, peeps!), I finally pulled out my OTN mitt (and matching hat) that I'm making with Madelinetosh Merino in "Corsage". No making fun of the desk clutter will be permitted. But you can feel free to 'ooh' and 'ahh' over the pretty watercolor effect the yarn has - my coworkers definitely have. It's just scrumptious to handle, to boot. Definitely ideal for cool Fall and Winter weather (a scarf would be nice...), which probably means that even more Madelinetosh is going to end up in my stash.

Dangerous stuff, this.

Anyway. Have you seen that our Calendar of Events has been updated? We have all sorts of amazing and wonderful classes planned this Fall. From felting miniature Jack o'Lanterns to Kitchen-Safe Dyeing, we've got you covered (generally with wool). Check it out and register for a class or two, you'll be glad you did!

Moreover (while we discuss website updates), a Newsletter & eCard archive has been added to the website. It's small right now (limited to the last two months), but we're working on archiving the last year's worth of Newsletters and eCards there.

And, finally (is it really 5:30pm?), an eCard went out this afternoon with information about a two-week special offer and preordering Cat Bordhi's next book. See your inbox (or click here) for more details.

Until next Tuesday, have a great weekend!

No comments: